Our business group
Just turned 10 years and we are proud to continue the same policy of company with which we began:
Excellent work = Satisfied Customer
For the same reason, our company continue to invest the profits in the company, allowing us to keep pace with the needs of our customers, always with the best machinery, technologies and skilled and competent employees on the market.
We argue that an comfortable working employee works better, for that reason, we are concerned that they have the best possible environment, periodic preparation and tools, so that the results are always the most optimal for the customer.
The technical department of our company develops solutions and manufactures laser applications and distinguished by its cleanliness, precision and high quality finish.
The company Unilaser has received funding from the Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness, 2014.
- Unilaser is a member of the Spanish Technological Platform for Photonics.
- Unilaser spent much of the cash flow into research & development & innovation.
- Unilaser constantly collaborates with technological centers such as Fada Catec and IAT for development of new processes supported by entities such as CDTI, ENISA or IDEA
The laser welding robot cell offers customers a cost-effective thanks to the latest technology on the market. Due to the flexibility of the six axes, welds can be made in 3D, always adapting to customer needs, ensuring the accuracy and repeatability of the process.
Materials suitable for laser welding:
– Carbon Steels
– Stainless Steel
– Aluminum Alloys
Types of laser welding joints:
– Butt Welding
– Welding Angle
– Overlap welding or Transparency
Advantages of Laser Welding
- High welding speeds are obtained
- Distortion and deformation (Main advantage of laser welding) is greatly reduced in the material
- Elimination / reduction of costs of post-welding processes, not needing ground (main advantage of laser welding)
- Noticeable decrease of pores in the cord
- You can get high accuracy
- Repeatability of the welding parameters and process conditions
- High degree of control
- The laser beam allows great flexibility through its fiber optic output
- No tool wear
- In most cases no filler material is used
- High welding quality and with very fine resulting cords
Laser cutting 3D
The robotic cell offers the possibility of placing the cutting head to perform any work in 3D. This head is manufactured according to the latest technology on the market. With its capacitive sensor adapts to any geometry together with the flexibility offered by the robot, it is possible to machine the most complex geometries
Laser cutting 2D
The robotic cell offers the possibility of placing the cutting head to perform any work in 2D. Obtain high precision because the laser technology used that allows us to obtain a very small laser spot and a CNC high precision.
Advantages of Laser Cutting
- Very high cutting speeds
- Very high productivity
- Great use of the material
- Tolerances less than 5/100 cutting 2D
- No tool wear
- High quality finishes not seen as damaging the workpiece surface
- Cut stainless steel up to 4 mm thick
- Drills with diameters less than 1 mm
Ideal for identification of parts, tools and wiring. It is permanent and high quality. You can get different colors depending on the metal part is made
They cut and record labels of all shapes and finishes, with thicknesses from 0.5 mm and in different materials, anodized aluminum (black, blue), stainless steel (matte, frosted, satin)
Design CAD / CAM
With commercial software design of the part, the machining process and subsequent implementation is performed in the robotic application
The welds made in different materials will have a simple metallographic study to test the dimensional and morphological characteristics of the section of the cord. Depending on customer requirements for the necessary parameters are adjusted estimated requirements.